[K12OSN] Re: Current lab server recommendations for K12Linux

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Wed Sep 2 12:26:20 UTC 2009

Daniel,
That may have been for the best. Now you can order that CPU by itself,
drop it in the server and save $200. The motherboard may require a BIOS
update but most of the AM2 chips have been fairly backwards compatible.
If the server starts to struggle, get thee to newegg.com or your
favorite vendor.

Again, good luck,
William