[K12OSN] intel 845

joe.dow at essb.qc.ca joe.dow at essb.qc.ca
Mon Sep 28 15:54:23 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

Been trying for a while now to get this dell GX260 running as a thin
client, it has the intel 845G graphics card.  I have tried XSERVER=vesa,
and also = i810 .. what is happening is when I boot up, I see the nice
fedora screen, then it turns black and nothing else will happen.  Right now
I am using the standard lts.conf

There isn't a whole lot of info on getting this chip up and running.  Also
as I don't see a way to search the list, sorry if it's already been
answered.

Joe

http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE