[K12OSN] intel 845

Burroughs, Henry HBurroughs at hhprep.org
Mon Sep 28 16:11:52 UTC 2009

Joe,

Those are evil.  I have some GX240s and GX260s.  I've about given up on
i810 support on the GX260s.

Henry Burroughs
Technology Director
Hilton Head Preparatory School
www.hhprep.org

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:54:23 -0400
From: "joe.dow at essb.qc.ca" <joe.dow at essb.qc.ca>
Subject: [K12OSN] intel 845
To: k12osn at redhat.com

Hey guys,

Been trying for a while now to get this dell GX260 running as a thin
client, it has the intel 845G graphics card.  I have tried XSERVER=vesa,
and also = i810 .. what is happening is when I boot up, I see the nice
fedora screen, then it turns black and nothing else will happen.  Right
now
I am using the standard lts.conf

There isn't a whole lot of info on getting this chip up and running.
Also
as I don't see a way to search the list, sorry if it's already been
answered.

Joe

mail2web LIVE - Free email based on Microsoft(r) Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

End of K12OSN Digest, Vol 67, Issue 19