Re: [K12OSN] Remote client desktop

I am wondering what the status of FL_TeacherTool is for LTSP 5?

From: "Robert Arkiletian" <robark gmail com>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:41 PM
To: "Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Remote client desktop

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Peter Scheie <peter scheie homedns org> wrote:
Robert,
Do you need Xvnc launched via inetd or xinetd?  Your message said xinetd,
but the link to my notes that you gave references inetd. I've also got info on making it launch via xinetd. Presumably, it should be xinetd since this
would run on the server, right?  Let me know and I'll tackle getting it
working on F11 this summer.

That's great Peter. Yes xinetd should start the vncserver (Xvnc) on
the server for broadcasting.
x11vnc on the client is for monitoring/controlling/snapshots

I appreciate the help Peter.
Thanks to Jeff for getting this ball rolling by getting x11vnc to work
and thanks to Barry for making automagic rpm packages and testing.
Fl_TeacherTool is still alive.

Peter

Robert Arkiletian wrote:

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Robert Arkiletian <robark gmail com>