Re: [K12OSN] Remote client desktop

From: "Robert Arkiletian" <robark gmail com>
To: "Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:09:21 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Remote client desktop

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Lance Jahnig<jahnigl hotmail com> wrote:
> I am wondering what the status of FL_TeacherTool is for LTSP 5?

I am waiting for the xinetd part for Xvnc from Peter. He mentioned it
would be done sometime in the beginning of Sept. So I will probably
have the port to k12linux finished sometime this month. I will post
here when it's finished. I will include install instructions.

Thanks Robert, I'm eagerly awaiting it since I just set up a lab with it's own server, and am about to do a 1:1 english class with classroom server where FL_TeacherTool will be invaluable.  Daniel