[K12OSN] Screen Pop - Howto?

My salespeople all run K12 ltsp, and they sit at the back of our shop. So consequently they may not be aware when someone comes into our showroom. My security cameras automatically snap a picture of everyone who comes in the door, I'd like to take that image and 'Pop' it up on everyones' screen - so that they know a customer has walked in (and hopefully they get up and offer some assistance!) Anyone know how I could script the opening of an image on my terminals? Thanks in advance,

Dunc