Re: [K12OSN] Is anyone else using 64 bit clients?

At 12:58 PM 09/03/09, Almquist Burke wrote:
>Like I said, it's not that they don't test them, It's just that with
>fewer users, you are more likely to catch bugs like that.  Hopefully
>they can get it fixed and you can go back to 64 bit if you'd like.
>But at least it works for now!
>        Was the problem exactly as described in those bug reports? Or was it
>different for you?

The bugs describe exactly the problems we encountered.   We filed them
based on our findings.  I think they are detailed enough that someone who
is familiar with the code can easily figure out what's broken.  Fixing what is
broken might be a different matter :-)

reb