Re: [K12OSN] Adding k12linux EL to existing centos install

You can, but I think it would be easier to do a clean install of K12LTSP and then copy all your existing user IDs and files to the K12LTSP server. Getting the LTSP parts to work right is trickier than copying a bunch of user IDs and homedirs from one machine to another.

Peter

Simon Fondrie-Teitler wrote:
Sorry, I meant to say k12ltsp-EL. My question is, if I already have CentOS installed, can I install K12ltsp-EL over it? Thanks

Simon Fondrie-Teitler