[K12OSN] How to boot clients PCs.

Hi all,

I am really new to this area, I want to build my lab which is going to use k12Linux as LTSP server. I am trying to use old PC's as a disk less clients. I just installed k12Linux LTSP server on my Computer. And Can not boot from my client PCs.
I configured BIOS of my client PC to boot from LAN but no result.
Could any body tell me what am i missing? Or do i need extra hardware ?

Thanking you,
Gantu