Re: [K12OSN] How to boot clients PCs.

2009/9/7 mir ip <mip1983 yahoo com>:
> I tried it by another PC client and it worked. So the thing is as you said
> BIOS is not supporting LAN boot.
>
> So it means that the PC must boot through floppy or CD isn't it?

Yes. Or check your lan cards - do they have boot ROM sockets? Can you
get boot ROM for your ethernet cards?

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar

PS: Replying using bottom post/in-line post makes email conversations
whole lot easier for meaningful dialogue. Snip out what is not
relevant. Adopt this and spread the message.