Re: [K12OSN] Two SATA mirrors

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Les Mikesell<lesmikesell gmail com> wrote:
> Software raid is just as easy to move as a single drive - in fact if you
> move a single drive both copies will still work.   The rsync copy does have
> the advantage of possibly surviving some types of disasters that would crash
> the system before being copied, though.

Good to know. My old system was starting to act flaky, so I was kind
of in a hurry to get something built and in use.

I'll keep this method for a while.  If I outgrow 500G maybe I'll look at that.

I haven't updated computers since I built my 600 Mhz machine a few
years back.  The quad-core intel I used on the new sure makes a big
difference.

Roger