[K12OSN] Music Drilling software

I know this is probably the wrong group to ask this of, but I have spent the past 30 minutes or so searching for some software to help drill a music student on note recognition.

No joy.

Most of the music education software I find is for score editing.

What I want is something that shows a piano keyboard (for instance) and then pops up a note on a staff (with clefs). Click the note on the keyboard to corresponds, and save the maiden from the dragon (or whatever). Something like tux typing maybe, I dunno.

Does anyone have a recommendation?

jthomas bittware com  http://www.bittware.com    (603) 226-0404 x536
Being a good example is hard.  I'm trying to serve as a horrible
warning instead. - Brian Crane