Re: [K12OSN] access point not working

Jimmy,

When you say the "default gateway of the k12linux server",is this IP the
actual eth0, or eth1  of your k12linux server( where your traceroute
stops)? In your AP hardcode the dns #(s) that the thin clients are
using, if this number does not work,use a public dns number hardcoded
into the AP. This will pass the correct dns info to the laptops.
I assume your k12 server is providing the dns,and not a remote server
doing dns for your lan?
There are a few variables here that are not really defined?
Do you have iptables enabled?
I assume you have a border firewall before any machines, including your
k12 server, on your lan get out to the internet ?
Let us know your progress.

Take Care,
Barry Cisna