Re: [K12OSN] setting quotas per user to solve our slow login process

Dan Young wrote:
Sounds like:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ltsp/+bug/357268

If you're not using localapps, you can test to see if this is the bug by:

cd /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/ldm/rc.d/
mv X01-localapps oldX01-localapps

Then reboot your terminal.
Thanks Dan. We tried it to no avail. This seems like a bug because we switched a server back to K12LTSP and had 1000+ accounts up, no problem, boot up in seconds. Unfortunately that is likely to be the solution for the time being until we can resolve the large number of accounts/slow bootup issue with K12Linux, or anyone can suggest other avenues for us to explore. Thanks, Daniel