Re: [K12OSN] Re: K12OSN Digest, Vol 67, Issue 13

Alan Hodson wrote:
The Middle School where this is going to go has 800+ students, and although I give everybody an account (using Webmin to batch-create the AS400 provided student data) only about a 100 of them will actually use the thin clients, 10-20 at a time.

Anybody knows where the latest K12LTSP 5EL isos are?
That's our story too, we'll only have up to 100 or so thin clients per server active at a time, but the 1000+ user accounts kills the login time (5+ minutes).

Here's where I go for them:
http://www.k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/DownLoad

Best, Daniel