[K12OSN] need help running sshd on client for fl_teachertool

Hi list,

I am trying to run sshd on the client so I can send the command to run
x11vnc (for monitor and control) on the client. Unlike ltsp 4 I have
to run x11vnc with auth (magic cookie) of a running X session. Which
means I can only start x11vnc once someone has logged in (not at boot
up). I was able to install openssh-server via yum but sshd fails to
start with service sshd start. Wondering if anyone has experience with
this?

--
Robert Arkiletian