Re: [K12OSN] need help running sshd on client for fl_teachertool

Robert Arkiletian wrote:
> I will do this if I cannot get sshd working. The part I did not know was

For whatever reason my client sshd is working.  It has been a while
since I set it up but I don't recall doing anything special, other than
perhaps setting "PermitRootLogin yes" in the sshd_config.

Not sure what you have done so far but I am pretty sure you will need to
chroot into the client image on the server and manually fire up sshd so
it can generate the server keys etc.  After that I think it just worked
on the clients.

Jeff