Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:54:23 -0400
From: "joe dow essb qc ca" <joe dow essb qc ca>
Subject: [K12OSN] intel 845
To: k12osn redhat com

Hey guys,

Been trying for a while now to get this dell GX260 running as a thin
client, it has the intel 845G graphics card.  I have tried XSERVER=vesa,
and also = i810 .. what is happening is when I boot up, I see the nice
fedora screen, then it turns black and nothing else will happen.  Right
now
I am using the standard lts.conf

There isn't a whole lot of info on getting this chip up and running.
Also
as I don't see a way to search the list, sorry if it's already been
answered.

Joe

mail2web LIVE - Free email based on Microsoft(r) Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE