Re: [K12OSN] need help running sshd on client for fl_teachertool

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got it all working tonight.
I can start x11vnc through ssh and connect with vncviewer. This was
the last hurdle to making fl_teachertool work with ltsp 5. The good
news is that it won't have the security issue that was present with
ltsp4 :-)

It feels good when things finally work.
Now I have to code it and make the install docs.

--
Robert Arkiletian