Re: [K12OSN] mounting local filesystem failed

> Honestly, I'd say not to worry about it if everything seems to be working.

Hi Almquist Burke
This LTSP i use for production environment. so i worried if next weeks
or next months i have unknown problem related this failed message :(

So, please correct me, is it ok if i ignore this failed messages?
If so, i will reinstall K12Fedora12.

Thank you so much

Regards,
Dwa