[K12OSN] Extra NFS filesystems on client

B Marl buffalosolja at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:33:29 UTC 2010

Sorry to bother you guys but I can't find the location of this
discussion I am following.  Currently my issue is I can't get Fedora
working LTSP but I got a Ubuntu 10.1 version working.  I would like to
get the Fedora LTSP working for the fact of some of my programs only
work in a Red Hat Enviroment.