[K12OSN] ltsp-5.2.4-1.rpm Coming soon to Fedora !!!

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:29:26 UTC 2010

Wohoo!

This is pretty awesome.  Thank you very much!

Tiny request: I have a server I can use to test any new release you
create, but it only has a CD drive, not a DVD drive, and BIOS fails on
USB boot (weird I know).  For some reason the last version of K12Linux
(fedora 10) was on DVD only but if you can make it so it fits on a CD
I can help test it.

Thanks,
Joseph