[K12OSN] LTSP for 486

I've loaded FC13 (i386 version) and LTSP. The LTSP packages have a
kernel compiled for i686.

Unfortunately, my thin clients (Microclient Jr DX and MX) are only 486
compatible, so won't boot with this new version.

Am I able to get a 486 version or build this (easily !) ?

Thanks.

(Sorry if this is a dup posting - the first email got bounced because
of HTML formatting)