[K12OSN] Colour Inkjet Printer Recommendations?

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 16:20:51 UTC 2010

Hello,

So it seems that my best bet are the HP inkjet printers, which is
great to hear that I can rely on a specific brand.

The HPLIP has been mentioned a few times but unfortunately their
website seems to be undergoing maintenance and the hardware list isn't
available.  I am hoping to take advantage of the boxing week sales
starting the 26th and snag myself a great deal -- since the hardware
list is missing, can anyone identify specific models that they know
work with LTSP?

Thank you
Joseph