Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 11:23:54 -0500
From: Joseph Bishay <joseph bishay gmail com>
To: Support list for open source software in schools. <k12osn redhat com>
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Colour Inkjet Printer Recommendations?

Hello,

We have a HP 1600 colour laser and it works perfectly.  However, when
you consider we got the printer on sale for about $120, but to replace
the 4 cartridges EACH cost $100 we needed to keep that on reserve for
"special" colour printing and find an inkjet for more causal colour
printing.

Thank you
Joseph