[K12OSN] OT: Set adobe acroread as default for opening pdf files

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:09:58 UTC 2010

Quick addition: in /usr/share/applications/defaults.list  the defaults for
pdf are set as:

application/pdf=AdobeReader.desktop
application/vnd.adobe.xfdf=AdobeReader.desktop
application/vnd.fdf=AdobeReader.desktop
application/vnd.adobe.xdp+xml=AdobeReader.desktop
application/vnd.adobe.pdx=AdobeReader.desktop
application/fdf=AdobeReader.desktop
application/xdp=AdobeReader.desktop
application/xfdf=AdobeReader.desktop
application/pdx=AdobeReader.desktop

But system still only uses Adobe with Firefox.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins