[K12OSN] OT: Set adobe acroread as default for opening pdf files

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:27:30 UTC 2010

And ... I think I know what happened.  I upgraded to 9.3. Apparently the
upgrade DELETES all of the AdobeReader.desktop files and does not replace
them.  I have restored these files from backup and now AdobeReader is once
again used to open pdf files.  One server down, 5 more to go. ;)

So ... why does the latest update for Adobe Reader delete these files?

SIncerely,
Dave Hopkins