[K12OSN] Installing Multiple network cards Centos

James Huffman cwerks at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 15:38:31 UTC 2010

I am trying to install another network card to handle terminal traffic better. Is it possible to add a second card to the terminals? (Would this be 2 networks?) this is the only option I think I have other that running a (3 deep) daisy chain that is really slowwww...It seems to me that it should be, but alas, I can not find a way...I am running Centos. If this is an option, can someone please either tell me how or at least send me to a tutorial on this subject?

Thanks!

Jim Huffman