[K12OSN] Registration for FOSSed 2010 is now open! Be an Early Bird!

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Thu Feb 11 23:52:40 UTC 2010

Hey all!

It's that time of year again!  Time to make plans for professional
development and enrichment.  Time to reconnect and learn new skills and
ideas.  That time is coming...July 7th - 9th at FOSSed 2010!  Eight years
ago (yes, that's right...8 years!) we started with a small group of folks
who wanted to learn more about using Open Source in the classroom.  Since
then FOSSed has group by leaps and bounds becoming an excellent conference
and learning experience for educators and techies from all over!

Now...you can be a part of it!  Join us for FOSSed 2010 at Gould Academy
in Bethel, Maine in July!  Register today and take advantage of early bird
savings!  If you register and submit your payment or PO prior to March
27th...you can save $50 off an on-campus registration and $25 off an
off-campus registration!**  In these times every dollar counts.  ACTEM
members can take advantage of the ACTEM professional development benefit
as well!  So...register today!  Visit the FOSSed site at [
http://www.fossed.com ]http://www.fossed.com to register!

**Early bird savings will be passed on after registration.  We will
invoice you for $50 less (for those paying via PO) or will make
arrangements for you to send a check for $50 less.  Due to the fees that
we are assessed for credit card payments from PayPal, we can only offer
$10 early bird savings for credit card payments.

Questions?  Please contact us at copperdoggy at gmail.com

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School