[K12OSN] Which server would you prefer?

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:05:12 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'd like to thank everyone for their responses and comments.  I
certainly learned a lot and it made me realize what does and doesn't
work more clearly.

With respect to the specific recommendation of buying newer hardware,
I certainly understand what you mean.  In this case, I'm not
specifically trying to fix a problem (in which case I could get
approval for the funds) but rather was looking for something to do
with the Proliant server that I got donated for free.  A few
suggestions about exporting /home from the Proliant is an interesting
one, and I think something I may explore.

Thanks again,
Joseph