[K12OSN] big FOSS coding push for education

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:53:48 UTC 2010

hi,

Anyone here know how to get in touch with Paul Nelson or Steve Hargadon?
Brian Behlendorf just pinged me saying that he and a couple other people are
organizing a coding push for FOSS for education.  I am mostly involved with
FOSS in four San Francisco Bay Area schools, and so I don't really know the
bigger picture.  I think that Steve and Paul probably have the bigger
picture on whom to contact.  Brian just happened to contact me because he is
not normally in the education field, but he knows that I am doing that kind
of stuff locally here.

If there is someone who could help Brian with info as to whom he should
contact for a national and international coding push, please do ping me
either in this thread or directly at einfeldt @ gmail dot com.
Unfortunately, time is an issue here.  Thx for considering my request, and
sorry that I am so short on details.

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point