[K12OSN] big FOSS coding push for education

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 21:43:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 5:50 AM, Tom Hoffman <tom.hoffman at gmail.com> wrote:

> What is a coding push?

Not sure.  I am a relatively simple end user who is active in bringing Linux
computers to San Francisco Bay Area schools, where Brian lives.  Brian knows
that I am active in education with FOSS, and so he contacted me in a huge
hurry.  Brian talks really fast when he is excited about something, and he
was using language that I didn't entirely understand.

So I am sorry, I don't have any details.  Bottom line is if you are
interested in FOSS and education, please ping me.  Again, my apologies for
lack of detail.