[K12OSN] No response from server. Restarting...

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Wed Jul 7 22:12:35 UTC 2010

Hello,

We loaded and tested the K12Linux Fedora v10 and it worked. Clients able to login. We ran the updates. Now, whenever a client login, will receive this message: "Verifying password. Please wait" and then this "No response from the server. Restarting..." The GUI then quickly restart.

There is a post about this same issue but the command ltsp-update-sshkeys did not work for us. SELinux and firewall are disable for now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :-)