Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP status

Rob Owens wrote:
I hope nobody is insulted by my post.  I'm not trying to disrespect
Fedora/RedHat at all.  Just giving some ltsp-related input that I think
might be helpful.

-Rob

This is a K12 Free Software forum, Rob. We welcome anything that's Free Software that has to do with education. We've also discussed Edubuntu on quite a few occasions here, so of course Debian is welcome!

--TP