Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP status

I have been reading this thread with interest this morning.  We have been using the combination of CentOS distro, LTSP 4.2, KDE 3.5, and KioskAdminTool.

 We would like to move forward on all accounts, but we need to have the ready management of desktop environment for students and staff the kiosk tool gives us.  Anybody have suggestions on the best path to follow?  Thanks for the help.

Steve Krause, CNE
Network Manager
Deer Park School District #414
Deer Park, WA