Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP status

On 07/12/2010 12:24 PM, Steve Krause wrote:
I have been reading this thread with interest this morning.  We have
been using the combination of CentOS distro, LTSP 4.2, KDE 3.5, and
KioskAdminTool.

We would like to move forward on all accounts, but we need to have
the ready management of desktop environment for students and staff
the kiosk tool gives us.  Anybody have suggestions on the best path
to follow?  Thanks for the help.

I haven't seen anything like the kiosk tool for KDE 4x. Does anyone know if such a thing exists for KDE 4?
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis