Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP status

Hello everyone,

So I thought I'd ask if there has been any news about updating
K12Linux to a newer version of Fedora.  I've come across some issues
now that are dead in the water because I'm stuck with Fedora 10 which
already past its "End of Life".  Fedora really is an excellent
distribution from our teacher's/student's point of view, and I've had
good experience as an inexperienced administrator with it so I'm
concerned about switching to another distribution.  I do have a
new-ish server that is ready to test out any new versions of the
K12Linux and a lab with a variety of old and new-ish machines if that
would help.

I ask because as the summer continues I will have to make a decision
before September for what to do.

Thanks!
Joseph