Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP status

Terrell Prude' Jr. wrote:
Does anyone on this list have experience with packaging software for RPM distros? I've never done it, but I'm certainly willing to help out.

I've done it before, but it was so long ago that I would have ot essentially start over again from the beginning to re-learn how to do it. I do recall though that it was not that difficult.

jthomas bittware com  http://www.bittware.com    (603) 226-0404 x536
Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like
having a peeing section in a swimming pool.