Re: [K12OSN] Where is the bottleneck?

On 07/28/2010 06:09 PM, Joseph Bishay wrote:
From what I can see, we should have more than sufficient Internet
bandwidth so that the bottleneck is not that part, correct?

What is performance like on a non-LTSP machine? I noticed that your server doesn't have much RAM. As I mentioned, Firefox is quite piggy so if your server is hitting swap, you'll definitely start dropping frames.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis