[K12OSN] Would you purchase this server for $150?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Jun 10 01:39:15 UTC 2010

15 TC's in the library for class research and word processing...the rest
were in 3-packs in each classroom...
also 22 windows xp boxes and 15 macs in 2 separate labs using same
server for filesharing/authentication...

the NIC bonding and utilization of vlans is what made it possible the
only bottle-necks I had were from then network saturation...
someone a LONG time ago wrote up some 'usage' calculations of how much
bandwidth a typical thin client soaked up..

--Huck