[K12OSN] Would you like me to Take over LTSP rpm (Fedora) Maintenance ?

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 21:26:06 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm not sure if Warren is working on this anymore.  According to
https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/ it says:

"Jan 29th, 2009: Please welcome Ryan Niebur as a new lead developer on
the K12Linux team. Ryan has been one of the leaders of upstream
LTSP.org development for some time now. "

It doesn't mention an email for Ryan, but perhaps he's on the list(s)?

Good luck -- I would very much love to have an updated LTSP+Fedora distribution!

Joseph