Re: [K12OSN] Thin Client hardware

Jeff Williams wrote:
I am very pleased with the hardware and software in place for our K12LTSP installations. I am especially pleased with the DevonIT hardware and their customer service.
Jeff, are you running Firefox locally to get smoother video? I've heard that helps video web content a lot, but you need at least 512 MB RAM to do it.

Best, Daniel