Re: [K12OSN] Whats everyone using for thin clients as of this coming year?

I'm still old school, using cheap older PC's as thin clients. Nowadays it's the HP Vectra VL420. My K12 server remains K12LTSP 5.0EL.

Hey, old school still works.  :-)

--TP

Barry Cisna wrote:
Hello All,

Could some of you's post up what you are using for thin clients as well
as numbers,switches,servers, in the upcoming year? Just curious what
everyone thinks ' is the best mouse trap ' for TC's in their working
network?
Naturally ,I think we have the ultimate TC setup,but I am usually all
wet!
I would guess most people here are using a miriad of hardware in regards
to TC iron,as it just seems 'this is the way it ends up being'.
Does anyone have any desire to try and push more wireless integration
into their k12linux networks?

Take Care,
Barry