[K12OSN] Test k12linux LTSP

I trying this k12ltsp on my server. I have a dell power edge t310. I have win server 2008. I would like to run k12ltsp. i have installed it on an external usb drive and is running. but i can only get 2 thin clients to sign on at the same time. the other just load and then go blank. by loading i mean the loading bar on the bottom of the screen comes on says fedora 10 laod all the way through and than the clients go blank and never come on to the login screen. can someone give me a hand.

Manny Acevedo
rookie k12ltsp user