[K12OSN] Would you purchase this server for $150?

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well?

I have an opportunity to purchase an HP Proliant DL360 G3 for $150.
The specifications are:

2x2.8GHz Pentium 4 Hyperthreading Xeon processors
2GB ECC RAM
Battery-backed hardware RAID
2x76GB 10k SCSI HDDs

The full technical specs are here:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c00409027&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=101&prodSeriesId=316558&prodTypeId=15351

Our current setup is 15 clients but going to grow to 20 within a few
weeks.  Our current server is running K12Linux (based on Fedora 10) on
a Pentium 4 (2.4 Ghz) with 3 GB RAM and 2x37 GB SCSI drives.

What do you think? Would it provide a serious performance boost? Our
server now is OK but you can feel at times it's slow with the 15
clients when they're all going.

Joseph