[K12OSN] Would you purchase this server for $150?

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 05:13:55 UTC 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.  This is good to hear that you were able to
run 40 machines off the server.  May I ask what sort of activity was
being done on the thin clients to get an idea of the load?

Also, any other feedback about this server?  It is an online
classified ad so it's not going to last long so I need to decide
quickly!

Thanks,
Joseph