[K12OSN] CEU's...come to FOSSed 2010 and get some! Register today!

http://www.fossed.com

If you're an educator like me, you have to continually engage in professional development for recertification.  Many schools and organizations also require their non-teaching personnel to provide documentation of course work for professional growth.  Well...FOSSed can help!  Each year we team up with the folks at the University of Southern Maine (USM) to provide "official college-backed" CEU's (continuing education units) on an official transcript (from USM) that you can use for your professional development documentation.  We provide 3.0 CEU's for attending sessions at FOSSed.  What an awesome way to get some serious contact hours while learning and having fun!  So...if you need credit...come to FOSSed!  It's not too late.  We have people registering every day and we hope you'll be one of them.  FOSSed is next week, but there's still time to register (in fact we take registrations right up to the first day of the conference).  We're flexible...if the financial arrangements might be delayed...let us know...we'll do everything we can to make special arrangements....we want YOU at FOSSed.

Free and Open Source Software in EDucation (hence FOSSed) can help anyone get more bang for their buck while maintaining quality instruction and programming in their school or organization.  We've got many great sessions for you this year!  You can see the program under "Sessions" at http://www.fossed.com.  We have half-day or full-day sessions where you really get a chance to be "hands-on" try things out and learn from professionals just like you who use this stuff every day!

Want to learn more?  You can join us at FOSSed!  Get the chance to talk to others and see how they're using Open Source in their schools and classrooms.  Along with the popular Google Apps sessions...there are many other sessions for teachers and techies alike that will help you learn more to enhance and transform your classroom, school, or district.  FOSSed is 3 days of fantastic hands-on learning, after-hours networking, and just plain fun!

Join us!  July 7th - 9th at Gould Academy in Bethel, Maine.  Stay on campus for just $495 which includes EVERYTHING...all meals, rooms, and the conference.  Live nearby?  Join us as an off-campus attendee for $455...this includes the conference and snacks/lunch.  Looking for professional development or recertification credit?  FOSSed offers 3.0 CEU's through the University of Southern Maine (USM) via an official transcript.  See?  There are so many cool things about FOSSed....you should come!

FOSSed is coming very soon!  So register TODAY!  We want you there with us!  :-)   http://www.fossed.com

Are you an ACTEM member?  Use your professional development benefit.  Find out more at ACTEM.org  Have some special circumstances or need some flexibility?  Let us know!  We want YOU at FOSSed and will work with you to make it happen.  Flexible payment options (PO, check, credit card...) and a great conference!  (we can even bill you after July 1st for those using $$$ from the new fiscal year budget)  Remember, July 7th is in the NEW fiscal year...so you can take advantage of that!

The FOOD!  Ask anyone who has been to FOSSed...the food is INCREDIBLE!  You'll eat very well....snack well....and don't forget the wine and cheese reception followed by a great banquet on the second night!  One more great reason to join us!  Come, unwind...and join us for a great conference!

Visit http://www.fossed.com for more information and to register today!

Questions?  Contact us at copperdoggy gmail com

Hope to see you there!

David Trask
FOSSed 2010
http://www.fossed.com