[K12OSN] OT: web browsing slowness- revisted

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sat Mar 6 20:46:02 UTC 2010

Charlie,

Thanks for the bug report to look through. I should have gave better
description as well. When browsing  I mentioned the TC "hangs" but a
better description is the TC does not actually lock up/freeze,but just
becomes VERY slow. For example typing in the PM box/spell checking just
typing a simple one line sentence takes about a minute to complete. Also
the wild scrolling action,that I don't experience in any other sites
that I have used?