[K12OSN] OT: web browsing slowness- revisted

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Sun Mar 7 15:46:40 UTC 2010

I wonder if the sites have some sort of javascript running amok.  Just as a way
of teasing out more information on what is happening, try turning off javascript
in FF and see what happens.  Of course, depending on how they're coded, that may
render the whole sites useless, but at least you'd have an idea of the direction
to pursue.

Peter