[K12OSN] Install packages from full Fedora 10

Michael Izak surdus.law at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:41:41 UTC 2010

Hello.  I tried the K12linux. It is a bowderlized version of Fedora 10.  I
cannot get network shares or dial up modem and other stuff. I need the full
Fedora 10 packages AND the LTSP 5 stuff.  I am not a Linux geek.  I cannot
find LTSP 5 downloads anywhere.  I have a Fedora 10 DVD.  How do I restore
the K12linux with packages from the Fedora 10 DVD? I keep getting errors
when I try to install the .rar packages.

MJI